Some very simple ingredients go along way….
- 1 cup and 1 Tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup plain “Greek” yogurt
- 3 Tbsp organic honey
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh organic blueberries
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In large bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- In medium bowl whisk together all wet ingredients.
- Stir together both wet and dry ingredients.
- Coat blueberries with flour and then fold into batter.
- Fill 12 muffin cup to the top
- Bake for 18-20 minutes…until crisp on top.
- Allow to cool
- Enjoy! ❤️ Also great for freezing