Meet Your Coach
My name is Sarah (Grzybek) Deegan and running is a major part of my life. I began competitive running when I was 15 years old and it has defined me as the person I am today.
My passion for helping others achieve their goals all began when I signed up to be a pace group leader after completing my first marathon. Since then I competed in 15 marathons in which I developed a deep understanding of how to execute a successful marathon. Now as a sub 3 hour marathoner I have trained and paced others to achieve their greatest potential.
Achievements and Personal Records:
- 5k (18:10)
- 1/2 marathon (1:23) Several top 5 women overall
- Marathon (2:59) Top 100 women overall Chicago
- 3 x Boston marathon (3:10) Top 10 IL women
Bachelors in Science
- Emphasizing in Sports Psychology and Nutrition
- Member of IDEA Health & Fitness Association